How to Install a HIPAAtizer Form on a WiX Website
1. From your WiX site dashboard, click on the “Settings” menu.
2. Navigate to the “Advanced” section and click on “Custom Code”.
3. Click on “Add Code” in the “Header” section.
4. In the HIPAAtizer app navigate to the Form Settings of the form you need to integrate, then go to the “Integrations” tub and select “Wix”.
5. Copy the code from Step 1 and paste the code into the “Header” section of the Custom Code settings in WiX.
6. Click on “Add Code” in the “Body-End” section.
7. Copy the code from Step 3 and paste the code into the “Body-End” section of the Custom Code settings in WiX.
8. Give a descriptive name to your code snippet, for example, “New Patient Form”.
9. Select the option to add the code to all pages of your WiX website or to a specific page.
10. In the “Place Code in” section, select “Body-end”.
11. Click on “Apply” to save the changes.
12. Ensure that the code snippet is enabled.
Next, to add the form to a specific page:
13. Go to the “Site & Apps” -> “Website” in WiX and click on the “Edit Site” button.
14. Select the page on which you want to install the HIPAAtizer form.
15. Add a new paragraph and insert the form’s ID into it.
If you prefer to use the iFrame method, follow these steps:
1. Add an Embed HTML element to your WiX page.
2. Paste the HTML code below into the Embed HTML element.
Still have questions? Contact us